Monday 2pm – 5 P
Call: Schedule appointment time
Walk-Ins: No walk-ins currently.
Those with a need should call for an appointment. We can email an application, or obtain online www.wedoweefirstumc.org
We Assist With:
- Utility Bills – No deposits or reconnect fees
- Rent/Mortgage (applicants will provide rental/mortgage information)
- Prescription Drug Assistance (Non-Narcotic Only)
- On granted assistance, payments are made directly to the entity
- Assistance is considered once every 12-months from last assistance.
- Provides 14 days’ notice for assistance.
(Example: If the utility cut off date is 3/15, make a request by 3/2.)
- Pay some portion of what is owed.
(Example: a $100 utility bill needs to be paid, the applicant should pay $25, we pay $75.)
- Name will be on rental/mortgage/ bill.
- Should provide a plan/willing to have someone help with a plan to avoid future need.
- Should have exhausted other federal and state resources available.